I finally got around to documenting the dress that I wore to my friend lisa's wedding last weekend.  I found the crazy fountain fabric a few months back at a value village.  It was shoes that I found a few weeks ago (same VV) that clinched the whole ensemble.  I made the outfit sans pattern, which means it probably took twice as long to make if I had just been sensible and searched for a pattern.  But now its perfectly sized for in in all the right places and the skirt will be ideal for biking just as soon as I put in a side slit or two.  I'm telling you, this serger machine is working out really well :)